Resource: 3–5 March 2015 ExCeL, London.
Resource is the first major conference and exhibition for the circular economy and is co-located with the UK’s leading sustainable construction event – Ecobuild.
The 2015 conference programme has a special sector focus on resource efficient construction and how the principles of the circular economy can be applied in the built environment.
These sessions are tailored to architects, occupiers, contractors, developers, investors, materials suppliers and demolition firms.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & RECEIVE YOUR THREE DAY CONFERENCE TICKET
The sessions address key themes such as:
· Reusing ‘waste’ or legacy structures in new buildings
· Resource efficient materials and products – making the right choices
· Demountable construction and materials recovery
· Auditing and tracking waste to reduce costs and improve sustainability
· Using waste to power buildings off grid
· Designing buildings according to the principles of the circular economy