The Science and Information Conference 2015 will feature specialized keynote talks, contributed papers, industrial workshops, poster presentations, and tutorials on theory and practice. Its drive is to convene a high quality, well-attended, and up-to-date conference on technology and research.
It is a three day conference and will be held from July 28-30, 2015 at the America Square Conference Centre, London EC3N 2LB.
There is a free post conference London tour on July 31, 2015
Conference Website: www.conference.thesai.org
If you would like to join the conference as a participant, Early Bird Registration is open till January 15, 2015.
A quick 120 second recap from the 2014 conference is available at http://youtu.be/bpOoosxjMoQ
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
- Thomas Sterling, Indiana University
- Muriel Médard, MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Fahim Kawsar, Director, Internet of Things Research, Bell Laboratories
- Karlheinz Meier, Heidelberg University
- Geyong Min, University of Exeter